Colleen is a certified Integrative Health Coach with a BA in Psychology from West Chester University. She is a lover of nutrition, yoga, and the outdoors. Colleen believes in the mind-body connection and strives for overall healing.
She can assist with:
* Women who struggle with hormonal issues such as PCOS, endometriosis, hypothyroid/ hyperthyroid Issues, insulin resistance, adrenal fatigue.
* Individuals fighting symptoms such as fatigue, low energy levels, and trouble with sleeping
* Non-diet approaches to ensure sustainable weight loss
* Combating emotional eating and unwanted dietary habits
* Healthy eating plans/shopping lists
Colleen will facilitate you with your own personalized plan through education, support and encouragement in creating healthier behaviors in the categories of nutrition, weight and stress management.